The SFLA Approved Trainer Program
Our SFLA Approved Trainer Program accepts eligible candidates as participating trainers of our program. The participating trainers will receive Train-The-Trainer training from the SFLA and they will be authorized to use our program for teaching their own clientele.
Each participating trainer will be paying an annual fee which will depend on which course(s) they want to have access to. If a participating trainer will enrol in more than one course, then they will receive a discount as per our discount policy which is posted on our website.
Upon enrolment, each participating trainer will receive three hours of training and upon completion they will receive an “SFLA Approved Trainer” certificate that covers a year’s time.
Each approved trainer will receive access to our teaching material and can download our presentations and workbook for distribution to their students. They will also be able to download the Train the Trainer material. The annual fee covers support for trainers who can submit questions they may have through email and receive answers within 48 hours. Also, the annual support covers an hourly online meeting between the approved trainer and the SFLA trainer to discount trends, current event of interest and suggestion of subjects that can be included in the next year’s updated material. All SFLA approved trainers will be shown on the “SFLA Approved Trainer list” on the SFLA website.
Every year upon renewal of their enrolment in the program they will be receiving access to the updated material of the program and they will also receive training on the updated material.
The SFLA Approved Trainer Program is open to trainers of the following background:
- Financial background: CFPs, CPAs, etc
- Education background: Teachers, educators, etc
- Coaching background: Coaches, coaching staff, etc
For example, we can have the same type of pricing policy like the following:
|Access to:||Annual fee (includes TTT)|
|Sport Kids (6 to 12)||$2,000|
|Junior Academy (12 to 15)||$3,000|
|Senior Academy (16 to 18)||$3,000|
|Solo Sport Athlete||$5,000|
If a participating party will enroll in more than one course then they will receive a discount as follows:
All SFLA approved trainers will be signing an “Approved Trainer Agreement” with the SFLA which will state the terms and conditions of their relationship with the SFLA.
Terms and conditions
- The SFLA approved Trainer undertakes to commit to the SFLA code of conduct (as described in the TTT training) and deliver the SFLA material to their students in the best possible manner.
- The SFLA approved Trainer will only use the SFLA courses material for teaching their students and will not disseminate, copy, or reproduce this material for any other purpose.
- The approved trainer status is granted on an annual basis and if the annual enrolment is not renewed then access to the program material is terminated and the trainer will be removed from the SFLA approved trainer list on the SFLA website.
- Each approved trainer enrollment will hold valid for one year from the date of their first enrollment and it will be up for renewal during each enrollment anniversary.
- All updated material will be disseminated/given access to the approved Trainer upon renewal of their enrollment.
Through our Sports Kids courses we teach children to appreciate money as a source of livelihood and help them develop their personality.
Academy Level Athletes
Our academy level courses strengthen the whole person, not just the athlete, by training teenage athletes in essential life skills.
This program is all about teaching useful life skills which give student athletes an edge in real life.
Our comprehensive program includes courses on financial goal setting, building and maintaining a financial freedom plan, creating an after sports career, and many more.
Our bespoke courses address the steps that women athletes should take to achieve financial sustainability and independence.
Our program for athletes in individual sports addresses the unique financial and emotional challenges faced during the pursuit of a solo sports career.